Looking for a new seasonal drink to warm you up on those cold winter nights? McKinley Lavender Farm has you covered with a unique spin on a classic cocktail.
- Ice Cubes or Chilled Whiskey Balls
- 2oz Whiskey (we prefer Jack Daniels around here)
- Lavender Infused Sour Syrup (see #10 here for the recipe)
- Dried Lavender Sprigs (garnish)
- Fill your highball glass with ice or chilled whiskey balls
- Measure and pour your whiskey into the glass
- Add Lavender Infused Sour Syrup
- Garnish with sprig of dried lavender
- Turn on the fireplace, kick back and enjoy.
Do you like to use lavender to spice up your favorite traditional cocktail recipes? We’d love to hear how you do it – share your tips with us!